The coaching will take place OUTDOORS in the MUGA or on the grass (to be determined) but there is an option for the youngest group to go INDOORS in the hall when the weather turns. Please ensure that your child bring: drink, football/PE kit (Westpro Teamwear available), wet weather clothing, trainers, shin pads, towel and a change of dry clothing (Year 2 to Year 6’s), just in case.
- 1.00-2.00pm Year Foundation to Year 1
- 2.00-3.00pm Year 2 to Year 6
- Term 1 (7 Weeks) : 7 Sep to 19 Oct 2018
- Term 2 (8 Weeks) : 2 Nov to 21 Dec 2018
- Term 3 (6 weeks): 11 Jan to 15 Feb 2019
- Term 4 (6 weeks): 1 Mar to 5 Apr 2019
- Term 5 (5 Weeks) : 26 Apr to 24 May 2019
- Term 6 (7 Weeks) : 7 June to 19 Jul 2019
BLOCK BOOKING ONLY – Please PAY before you attend the club as failure to do so will result in your child not being registered in the club.
REFUND POLICY: A full refund for the remaining weeks of the block will be returned if you choose to discontinue with the coaching.
All coaches used by WestCountry ProCoaching are qualified FA coaches and hold the Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate which requires Police checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.