St.Matthew’s Soccer Club
The coaching will take place OUTDOORS in the MUGA or on the grass (to be determined) but there is an option for the youngest group to go INDOORS in the hall when the weather turns. Please ensure that your child bring: drink, football/PE kit (Westpro Teamwear available), wet weather clothing, trainers, shin pads, towel and a change of dry clothing (Year 2 to Year 6’s), just in case.
- 1.00-2.00pm Year Foundation to Year 1
- 2.00-3.00pm Year 2 to Year 6
- Term 1 (7 Weeks) : 7 Sep to 19 Oct 2018
- Term 2 (8 Weeks) : 2 Nov to 21 Dec 2018
- Term 3 (6 weeks): 11 Jan to 15 Feb 2019
- Term 4 (6 weeks): 1 Mar to 5 Apr 2019
- Term 5 (5 Weeks) : 26 Apr to 24 May 2019
- Term 6 (7 Weeks) : 7 June to 19 Jul 2019
Please book via St. Matthew’s Parent and Carers Booking System
Block Booking Only
Please PAY before you attend the club as failure to do so will result in your child not being registered in the club.
All coaches used by WestCountry ProCoaching are qualified FA coaches and hold the Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate which requires Police checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.