The coaching will take place OUTDOORS on the field for the two older groups but the youngest group will have the option to go INDOORS in poor weather conditions. Please ensure that your child brings: plenty to drink, football kit (Westpro Teamwear available), wet weather clothing, boots, trainers, shin pads, towel and a change of dry clothing.
These sessions are rarely cancelled, if you feel the weather is too bad for your child (Groups 2 & 3) then please pick them up at 3.15pm.
Year 1 to Year 6
- Group 1: Year 1 & Year 2 (Indoors/Outdoors)
- Group 2: Year 3 & Year 4 (Outdoors)
- Group 3: Year 5 & Year 6 (Outdoors)
- Term 1 & 2: 18 Sep-18 Dec 2018 (13 weeks)
- Term 3 & 4: 8 Jan-2 Apl 2019 (12 weeks)
- Term 5 & 6: 23 Apl-16 Jul 2019 (12 weeks)
THIS IS A BLOCK BOOKING ONLY, PLEASE PAY BEFORE OR AT THE FIRST COACHING SESSION OF EACH TERM
REFUND POLICY: A full refund for the remaining weeks of the block will be returned if you choose to discontinue with the coaching.
All coaches used by WestCountry ProCoaching are qualified FA coaches and hold the Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate which requires Police checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.