The coaching will take place OUTDOORS in the MUGA or on the grass (to be determined) but there is an option for the youngest group to go INDOORS in the hall when the weather turns. Please ensure that your child bring: drink, football/PE kit (Westpro Teamwear available), wet weather clothing, trainers, shin pads, towel and a change of dry clothing (Year 3 to Year 6’s), just in case.
- 1.00-2.00pm Year Foundation to Year 2
- 2.00-3.00pm Year 3 to Year 6
- Autumn term (14 Weeks) : 8 Sep to 15 Dec 2017
- Spring term (11 Weeks) : 5 Jan to 23 Mar 2018
- Summer term (12 Weeks) : 20 Apr to 13 Jul 2018
BLOCK BOOKING ONLY (NOT ‘Pay As You Go’)
REFUND POLICY: A full refund for the remaining weeks of the block will be returned if you choose to discontinue with the coaching.
All coaches used by WestCountry ProCoaching are qualified FA coaches and hold the Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate which requires Police checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.