The coaching will take place OUTDOORS on grass/playground (groups 2 & 3) or INDOORS in the main hall (group 1). Please ensure that your child brings: plenty to drink, football kit (Westpro Teamwear available), wet weather clothing, boots, trainers, shin pads, towel and a change of dry clothing.
These sessions are rarely cancelled, if you feel the weather is too bad for your child (Groups 2 & 3) then please pick them up at 3.15pm.
Year 1 to Year 6
- Group 1: Year 1 & Year 2 (Indoors/Outdoors)
- Group 2: Year 3 & Year 4 (Outdoors)
- Group 3: Year 5 & Year 6 (Outdoors)
BLOCK BOOKING ONLY (NOT ‘Pay As You Go’)
- Autumn term 2017 (13 weeks): 14 Sep to 14 Dec 2017
- Spring term 2018 (12 Weeks) : 4 Jan to 29 Mar 2018
- Summer term 2018 (13 Weeks) : 19 Apl to 19 Jul 2018
REFUND POLICY: A full refund for the remaining weeks of the block will be returned if you choose to discontinue with the coaching.
All coaches used by WestCountry ProCoaching are qualified FA coaches and hold the Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate which requires Police checks by the Criminal Records Bureau.